Elite Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Enigma

Elite Enigma RuneScape clan's official forums.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ajz

ajz

Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz] Empty
PostSubject: Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz]   Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz] EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:37 am

I'm not gonna start blaming people for this because that would just be silly. However,

The following seargents are seargents for being a seargent even without going to the pre-planned Castle wars event that everyone was waiting for:

Jmcross
Elixlolraphy
Fishing Fool

The following people went to the event but STILL didn't get ranked up to seargent:

Rqeapz

Following people who's ranks dont make any sense:

AK pancakes : he's never on. On runescape clan page it says he has gotten 0 xp for the clan and that means he hasnt done anything. Now why do we have an admin that is never on? Or is he on another account? please clear this up for me.

One more thing:

I realize Nz Jay is a friend of some sort to noobz or steve but I don't get why he was not able to attend the event. Same with HU4L. I don't have a problem with their ranks since he is on a lot.

I am not saying that people have to be at the event in order to be ranked!! In the ranking guide: To become a seargent you have to: "Start to go on the clan Website/Forums often."

The only people I see ever posting on the forums are:

AJZ
rqeapz
NO0BZ
My mate
steve
eneco once or twice

I think that's it. I might of missed some people.

I think right now the clan is just giving ranks to whoever is their friend, and is on a lot. That is not correct. The clan either needs to start following the ranking guide or change the ranking guide. I just think this clan could be a lot better than it already is if we start taking initiative and caring about the ranks.
Back to top Go down
RqeapZ

PostSubject: Re: Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz]   Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz] EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 am

Hmmm.. didnt noticed that.
But you are fucking right for god sake =/
Back to top Go down
NO0Bz

NO0Bz

PostSubject: Re: Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz]   Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz] EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:44 am

Boo has being doing the ranks, I don't even know one of the people you mentioned. :s
And HU4L didn't come because it's his birthday and he was sick the night before then people came around >.>
Back to top Go down
Eneco
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz]   Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz] EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 am

Just to clear some things up:

Quote :
Following people who's ranks dont make any sense:

AK pancakes : he's never on. On runescape clan page it says he has gotten 0 xp for the clan and that means he hasnt done anything. Now why do we have an admin that is never on? Or is he on another account? please clear this up for me.

AK Pancakes is My Mate, he is one of the founders of the C.C and is the one that started the forums.

Quote :
I realize Nz Jay is a friend of some sort to noobz or steve but I don't get why he was not able to attend the event. Same with HU4L. I don't have a problem with their ranks since he is on a lot.

I am HU4L, I was on for 12 hours+ questing and I was sick the following night so I didn't get much sleep so I slept in. Just before the event started people came over hence missing it. I presume that NZ Jay couldn't attend the event due to it being a bad time for him. Also, I spent a lot of time creating the forums theme and I am still improving it. Also it was my birthday. XD

Quote :
The only people I see ever posting on the forums are:

AJZ
rqeapz
NO0BZ
My mate
steve
eneco once or twice

I think that's it. I might of missed some people.

I personally think we need more people to know what the forum address is and we have one. As at the moment, we only have 14 registered users.

Quote :
I think right now the clan is just giving ranks to whoever is their friend, and is on a lot. That is not correct. The clan either needs to start following the ranking guide or change the ranking guide. I just think this clan could be a lot better than it already is if we start taking initiative and caring about the ranks.

I will talk to the other leaders and question them. I am currently creating a rank list and also including the persons' forum username in case it is different (Forum name is preferably the same as the RS). I know mine is different, but it is for a reason. If someone changes there display name a lot, use a previous name they prefer. If needed, contact a admin to change the username if it they think they strongly need it changed on the forums. Name changing on the forums is disabled on purpose for a reason.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME IN-GAME, ON THIS POST OR THROUGH FORUM PM. =)
Back to top Go down
ajz

ajz

PostSubject: Re: Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz]   Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz] EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:11 am

okay thanks for clearing things up.

nice sig btw hu4l.
Back to top Go down
My Mate
Admin
My Mate

PostSubject: Re: Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz]   Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz] EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Okay, to clear things up more; Nk Jay has his current rank because he has attended/hosted every event other than Castle Wars.

As for Raphy, Fishing Fool, and Jmcross, they have been with us since I left AK and started clanning elsewhere. The same goes a good number of players, but these three are the most active in game, and in chat. Wink

I am sorry about missing Reap, it was not intentional, and I will do so now.

Thanks,

My Mate.
Back to top Go down
https://eliteenigma.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz]   Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranks are unfair [AJZ and Rqeapz]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Enigma :: RuneScape Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: